Saturday 14 November 2009

Leveling and PVP

Last few days i couldn't play much. I managed to level Hastral to 64. He is almost done in Zangarmarsh because of it, but he still has problems soloing group quests. He has as much or even more self healing and crowd control than Larthas, but he is just to squishy. Still, killing trash is easy and fast so leveling is fun.

As for Larthas, i didn't do much with him. I played about 20 or so arena battles with Outraged and we won most of those so our rating is now over 900. This means i was able to buy the Furious Gladiator's Scaled Legguards so now I'm even stronger.

Also, i did a run of ToC 25 with the guild, but i didn't get anything for my main spec. Belt of the Forgotten Martyr dropped for my off-spec though and i got it for free because all the other holy pallies in the guild are imba.

No comments:

Post a Comment