Thursday 1 March 2012

Making it official...

I'm sorry to have to make this official, but for now, I declare this blog dead. I have not been playing World of Warcraft for months and I have absolutely no interest in returning. It was a great game that gave me lots of fun, but in the end, it wasn't fun enough for me any more. I'm thinking about returning, for a month or two at least, once Mists of Pandaria is released, but for now, I am no longer a WoW player.

On the other hand, I got my hands on a Diablo 3 beta access, so I might start a blog about that game, since I definitely intend on buying it when it's released. In any case, I will be starting my Diary of a Game Addict again, so you can read some of my stuff there if you wan't. The link is at the top.

For now, goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. Imaš 10 level 85 likova, i dosta ti je?

    ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the other hand, I got my hands on a Diablo 3 beta access, so I might start a blog about that game, since I definitely intend on buying it when it's released. good
    buy world of warcraft

    ReplyDelete