Thursday 24 December 2009

Winter Veil

So i got the Merrymaker achievement on Larthas. This means that only need Fool for Love and To Honor One's Elders for What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been meta achievement. Only a few months to go! Other than that, the guild finally managed to clear the currently available part of Icecrown Citadel and i was actually there for the achievement this time. I didn't get any new gear yet, because i want to save my DKP for a good weapon that drops off the first boss. I really need a weapon upgrade so i think this is my best option. 

As for Hastral, i didn't play that much with him. I completed a few quests and managed to do the daily normal dungeon for the 2 emblems on each of the last few days. He is almost level 73 and he got a new staff fron Azjol-Nerub. I still didn't get Nexus as a random dungeon for some reason, so hopefully this will happen today.

Other than that, i decided to get Salthra to level 10 so he appears on the armory and i got him an heirloom mace for his other hand. As for my finances, they are doing fine. I was at 18k two days ago, but then I've spent around 5k for various items on the AH that looked like a bargain. At the moment I'm selling those items. I already got my investment back and i still have loads to sell, so i think it was a good move. Titanium prices are steadily declining so i get less money from that lately, but the prices of Eternal Fire and Abyss Crystals are all around the place so i get a nice amount from buying these items when the price is low and reselling some other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment