Thursday 8 July 2010

Long time, no siege!

Well, I guess I'm really, really bad at keeping promises. It has been about two months since i last posted. If you follow my general gaming blog, you will know why. The good news is, for the next two months, I will have all the time in the world to play and write as much as i want. The bad news is.... wait, there is no bad news! So lets do a quick recap of what happened during the last two months so i can go back to playing.

Larthas did almost nothing. I did not have any time for raiding, so that is out of the picture. I did, however, manage to join a nice arena team, but even there, i missed 2 out of 4 weeks of game time. Hopefully all of this will change now.

As for Auriaya, she keeps doing her JC dailies and increasing the variety of her merchandise. Things are going really well, as I'm actually having trouble keeping up with the demand for cut gems. I can easily sell 30-40 gems on a regular day.

Sahtral and Salthra both didn't do much, but they did get a few levels due to rested xp. Every time they reach 100% rested, i do a few dungeons with each of them to use that up.

Hastral did absolutely nothing. He just does his daily transmute and that's about it.

The biggest news, however is Lasthar. He got from 40 to 80 and is having loads of fun. I made him a healer so I'm now healing heroics to get a bunch of emblems. I also maxed Alchemy and Iscription as his professions and made him an Elixir Master. Once i get a feel of the market, i will try to make some money in those areas. For now, things are looking really good for him. I will gear him up to about T9, and then make him a professional scribe. I hear glyphs are a great source of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment