Monday 11 October 2010

Mount Scaling.

This is something that is rarely spoken off, but I read from several sources that mounts in Cataclysm will be scalable. This would mean that, for instance, the normal speed land mounts would become epic speed land mounts, once you learn the next riding level at level 40. Likewise, the normal flying mounts would jump to epic flying speed, and then the "extra epic" speed, again, once you learn the required flying skill.

If you ask me, this is great. Some of those normal speed mounts look pretty good and it would reduce the clutter in the mount menu, since you can pretty much click any mount without wings and it's OK. It also increases our options at all levels. What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. Is this a rumor or are the sources pretty reliable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. I can't remember where I read this, but I'm positive it was at several different locations. The part that I am sure off is the one with the flying mounts. Once you get the new flying skill level, all your mounts will be 310%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, then you wouldn't have to keep changing your mount!

    ReplyDelete