Monday 4 October 2010

For the farmers out there...

While I do prefer making gold on the auction house, most of the WoW community still makes money mostly from farming and daily quests. Well, in case you want to try for some quick cash, there is a spot in Westfall that might interest you. On the coast of Westfall, around the most wester part of it, there's a spot where crabs spawn. Now these aren't critter crabs, but your regular, area level neutral mobs. When you kill them, they crawler claws, crab meat and clams, which give you clam meat. All of those things are usually in high demand, as they are the the key materials in some cooking recipes that are really good for leveling.

Now, they usually don't sell for to much, but the thing is that this area spawns them incredibly fast. You literally can't kill them fast enough. Within 30 minutes of farming, if you are good enough, you can have a couple of stacks of each item, which transforms into some decent money, especially if you just rolled a new character on a new realm or something.

Happy farming!

9 comments:

  1. nice thats good to know actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really was an helpful tip :) I thank you. I will keep this in mind cause I had a plan of starting in Executus from scratch again... (also very interesting blog :D I will keep reading now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, it's good to add that this is also a low level zone, so you can start farming early.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL at the picture on the right

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh god, everytime I read something you post it makes me want to start wow again... don't stop posting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad I'm horde, it's a bit far away

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess I'm glad I never really got into Wow lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I saw a tip similar to this on "my 2 copper" a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Probably, Markco is pretty good with uncommon tips, though this one is slowly becoming well known. When I was still farming, I was usually the only one there, but these days I hear from friends that theres usually at least one other person with them.

    Still, the crabs spawn so insanely fast, that even 2 people can consistently farm them in a small area.

    ReplyDelete