Wednesday 8 December 2010

I'm on a roll

Wow, I'm three for three right now! Let's see how long this will last...

Anyways, today, I finished around 70-80 quests in Uldum. Man, do they milk the Indiana Jones thing there. Also, the cat people are cool. Before I went there, though, I did some digging with archeology and also managed to stumble into a quest that turned into a daily at the Gurubashi arena. If you are going to Uldum, thats an easy 80-90k experience the first time you go there, and around 45k each day after that. Seriously, you complete the quest in under 20 seconds so it would be stupid not to do it.

I also did a few dungeons, including some new ones I found, and got some pretty cool loot. When I realized I'm already half way to 85, which takes a total of 9 million experience, by the way, I decided it was time to give it a rest and go back to Stormwind. I took the Hero's Call introduction line for Twilight Highlands while there, and then did some quests with Anduin, uncovering a Twilight conspiracy involving the mayor of Stormwind.

Tomorrow, I intend to go back to Uldum to complete the remaining quests and, with the help of some dungeons, get to 85. If that won't be enough, there's always a whole other zone to complete.

Also, I sold some bags with Sahtral. The netherweaves aren't as popular as I expected, but the frostweaves do sell well. Hopefully, the price of netherweaves will rise once people stop leveling their mains and create worgen. If not, I can still sell them at a profit, just not as big as I expected.

1 comment:

  1. I still need to get cata, reading all these blogs about it just makes me want to play WoW again more.

    ReplyDelete