Wednesday 2 December 2009

Pilgrim's Bounty

The new world event is basically the only thing i managed to do with all the exams and other obligations i had. Since Larthas is my main, the priority was to complete all the achievements with him. I managed most of them on day one and the only thing left was Turkey Lurkey and Terokkar Turkey Time. The latter was completed on the second day of the event if i recall correctly, but the former had to until Friday for me to find the time to do it. In the end, i managed to do all the achievements and got the title and the turkey pet. 

I also used the opportunity to raise the cooking skill of Hastral and Sahtral to near-350 using the cheap ingredients for the special holiday recipes. This saved me some cash and time in the long run.

I will take a few screenshots of the new clothes and the pet tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment