Saturday 2 January 2010

Of Quests, Dungeons and Frost

For the last week or so, i invested some time in Hastral. It's nothing major, but i did play a few hours a day and got him to level 76. I want to get him to 80 as soon as possible so i can do the weekly raid with him and farm Primoridal Saronite for Larthas and his Shadowmourne quest. Mos of the experience i got was trough running random Northrend dungeons. This also got me a few triumph emblems so i hope to get something for him really soon after he gets to 80.  After he dings for the last time (at least until Cataclysm) i plan to get another one to a higher level to. I'm not sure which one it will be, but I'm leaning towards Sathral, since his tailoring might be a good way to make gold. 

As for Larthas, i really didn't play much with him. For the most part, I'm raiding and doing the heroic daily to get frost emblems. I managed to get 60 for the first time and bought my Tier 10 shoulders immediately. Also, Justicebringer finally dropped in ToTC 25, so i was "forced" to spend all of my DKP in order to get it. Sadly, Icecrown Citadel drops a better weapon even on 10 man, so it probably won't last long.

The economy was good also. I managed to break the 25k gold barrier, but I'm now back at 22k after buying loads of low cost merchandise. I plan to sell this soon, so i might even break 30k in the near future. Most of my income comes from selling Eternal Fire that i bought cheap a week or so ago, as well as from transmuting Saronite to Titanium. This one is steadily declining, though, so i will have to find a new source of income soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment