Monday 31 October 2011

Jewelcrafting preparations.

This is old news by now, but I thought I'd share anyway.

It seems jewelcrafters will be able to prepare for epic cuts after all. The recipes will be bought for 5 tokens each, or you will have the option of buying a random recipe for 4 tokens. Of course, i'ts in no way worth the risk if you ask me, so I will be spending 5 tokens per recipe as soon as the patch hits. I'll get the red cuts first and then get a few purple, orange and blue ones. Yellow and green will be saved for last, If I even manage to buy any early enough. Right now, I'm sitting on 15 jewelcrafter tokens because I stopped buying blue cuts once I found out about this. You should probably do the same.

If you're one of the lucky few that sits on a heap of tokens, you should probably get the good cuts first and then use the random option to get the rest. However, if you're on a highly competitive realm, you might want to follow Critical Goblin's advice on what epic cuts to buy first. I'm not, so I will be going with my own "advice".

In other news, I'm back to 275k gold, and I'm hoping I'll go up much, much more soon, since I'm finally close to being stocked on mats again.

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment