Thursday 13 October 2011

Not as planned.

I was hoping to completely clear Dragonblight on my druid and priest today, but I didn't have as much time as I hoped. I managed to clear all but the group quest on my priest, and a few quest less than that on my druid. I was going to do the group quests to, as well as the Ring of Blood quests in Zul'Drak, but I couldn't get anyone to take me trough them and my brother in law was offline for most of the day, so he couldn't help. Still, the priest is now at 76 and the druid is 75, so that's 7 levels total, which really isn't bad.

Other than that, I did nothing else, absolutely nothing. Sorry, maybe tomorrow will be more eventful.

On a side note, something unexpected is happening. I was honestly expecting the druid to be more durable and better at soloing group content, but it seems my priest does much better. I throw a renew and shield myself, go shadow form and then start attacking. I can repeat this as many times as I want, as long as I have mana, and once that gets low, I can always go for dispersion or summon my shadow fiend to get mana back. I've soloed mobs with 100k health quite easily, which is amazing. On the other hand, even with two points in that talent that boosts healing with agility, my healing still isn't enough to offset the damage I take on my cat/bear, once survival instincts fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment