Monday 15 March 2010

The laziness continues...

Yeah, yeah, i know, i promised i would post more, but i can't seem to keep that promise. Not much has happened lately. Some changes in the guild leadership happened, which i find, lets say sub-optimal, but hopefully I'm wrong and it really will turn out OK. Other than that, i managed to tank ICC10 with Larthas successfully and i now finally don't need any more emblems of frost for my main spec. Everything that i could buy, i already did, so there is no more pressure in doing heroics every day for two measly emblems. I will still probably do it though, so not much has really changed.

As for Hastral, he is still doing his low profile thing. I log in every day, sometimes do a heroic, do some /trade advertising and post some of my items at the auction house.

In other news, Lashtar is now level 26 and is starting to wreak havoc on monsters and enemy NPC-s alike. He is still specing in the elemental tree, because I have no trouble whatsoever in healing the current level dungeons. I hope to hit 40 before that turns into a problem, so i can get my dual spec.

No comments:

Post a Comment