Saturday 22 October 2011

Half a step away...

Yesterday, I was busy during the day, so I didn't even touch the game. In the evening, I posted my auctions and then I watched Blizzcon. I won't write about that right now, simply because you are probably overwhelmed with information anyway. Suffice to say, I can't wait for the next expansion. In any case, I made no progress on my goal yesterday.

Today, however, I was extremely productive (or unproductive, depending on how you look at it). I pushed my druid to one quest away from 85, which means part two of my three-part plan is complete. This took me most of the morning so I had to take a break after that. I also did the Crucible quests while doing this. I also planned to get my priest to 83, but that didn't work out as planned. In fact, it worked out much, much better. I got to 83. Then I got to 84. Then I finished the intro to twilight, which got me 1 million out of 9 needed for 85. Then I also finished the Hallow's End quest line for the box pet, which got me nearly another half a million. Then I asked some guildies to take me through Crucible, which added another million or so. Then, since I was already in the Highlands, I decided to unlock the portal to get there faster tomorrow. I ended up with about 41% of the XP needed for level 85, so I only have a little over a half to do tomorrow.

This also shows how much composure and self-control I have, since I didn't push the rest of the way today.

Just kidding, the only reason I stopped is because my eyes are bleeding.

Side note: I'm at 290 000 gold

No comments:

Post a Comment